1. How can I place an order?
Once you have found the product you want, it’s time to place your order!
- Sign in to your online account
- When ordering through the product screen you can enter the quantity of products that you want in the quantity field and click ‘Add to Cart’.
- Clicking on the ‘Add to Cart’ button will take you to your Shopping Cart screen where you’ll see a list of the products you’ve selected, the price, quantity, subtotals and grand total.
- Once you’ve added all products into your shopping cart, click Proceed to checkout
- Enter billing and shipping information
- Provide payment information
- Review and submit your order
- Check the Sales Order Summary
2. How do I complete or check out of an order?
Once your shopping cart has all the items that you wish to purchase, you’ll be asked to enter your billing and payment information.
- If you’ve signed in to your already established account, the billing information will already be entered into the billing information screen. If you haven’t signed in, you will be required to enter your Name and Address. Once you’re done entering the required information, put in payment information.
- Payment information section lets you select how you’d like to make your payment. For more information on the different types of payment options and their requirements visit the Payments section down below.
- The final step in completing your online shopping is to click on ‘Place Order’. Once you place your order, you’ll receive a Sales Order Summary containing your Order Number and confirmation.
3. I did not receive any sales order summary, what does that mean?
A sales order summary acknowledges the order you placed. You should receive this order summary within one hour of placing your order. If you do not get your order summary within one hour, check your junk/spam folder. If you still haven’t received it, regardless, your order has been placed with CHAPTER 13. You should call our customer support number to confirm.
4. When I place an item to my shopping bag, is the item reserved for me?
Placing an item in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase of the item and does not mean that the item is reserved for you. Until you have completed the checkout process, another customer may have purchased the item.
5. How will I know that you have received my order?
Once your order has been logged, you will receive an email containing the details of your order. In this mail you will be provided with a unique Order ID, listing and price of the item(s) you have ordered and the expected delivery time. However, the order would be shipped only when payment verification is complete (in case of online payments) or telephonic verification of shipping address has been carried out (in case of Cash on Delivery).
6. How can I check the status of my order?
You can visit the Order history to check your current order status as well as your previous order history. Check below for different kinds of statuses that can emerge throughout your shopping experience.
7. What different order statuses can I face?
- On placing of order while awaiting payment- Payment Pending Authorization: Your order has been logged and we are waiting for authorization from the payment gateway.
- On Payment confirmation: Payment Authorized, Order Processing: Authorization has been received from the payment gateway and your order is being processed.
- Order dispatched from warehouse: Order Shipped: Your order has been shipped by the seller and is on its way to the location specified by you for delivery.
- Order complete: Shipment received and transaction completed.
- Order Cancelled: The order was cancelled.
8. What is the difference between Guest checkout and shopping through registered account?
In registered account, your billing and shipping information will automatically be put in your order. Furthermore, in order history, you’ll have all the information regarding your previous orders and current order with their order statuses. However, in guest checkout, every time you place and order with CHAPTER 13, you’ll have to put in your billing and shipping information. Furthermore, you won’t have access to your order status, you’ll have to call or email customer support to inquire about your order status.
9. What is the difference between Order ID and Tracking ID?
You will receive two emails essentially in the order process. One on placing the order and one when your shipment is dispatched. Order ID is your unique order number which is given to you in the Sales Order Summary on placing your order. Tracking ID is sent to you when the order is dispatched. P.S. Keep in mind, to track your order and its delivery status, you will use your Tracking ID to log on to TCS or SKYNET website, not the Order ID.
10. Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order before the item is shipped. We typically ship orders by 4 pm on the next working day after the order is placed.
11. Can I add items to the existing order or make changes to an order?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to combine orders or add items to an existing order once the order has been processed. We don’t accommodate any changes to the order. We suggest that the customer cancels the order within 24 hours of placing the order, and places a new order.
1. Do I need to have an account to shop with you?
You can also place an order without making an account which is called a Guest Checkout. However, setting up an account will allow you to order without having to enter your details every time you shop with us, making your shopping experience with CHAPTER 13 seamless.
2. How do I create an account with CHAPTER 13?
Registering with CHAPTER 13 is easy. You can create a unique account by going through the following steps:
- Click on the ‘Login’ sign
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ tab found on the Customer Login screen.
- Fill in your personal particulars on the account creation page.
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ tab for account creation.
3. What if I forget my password, how will I retrieve it?
Click on ‘Forgot Password’ available at the sign-in page. Enter your email address and click on ‘Submit’. A set of instructions will be sent to your registered email to re-set your password. After your credentials have been verified, you will be able to create a new password.
4. How can I update/edit my shipping or billing address details?
Please sign in and click on ‘My Account’. You will be able to edit/update your particulars in your account and save them for future orders. In case of a confirmed order, if you wish to change the delivery address, contact our customer service immediately. The requested change will be carried out in case the order is not processed
5. How will I view my order details and history?
Please sign-in to ‘My Account’ to view your order history. Click on the order you wish to view to see the details. This facility is available to the registered customers only, not the guest checkout.
1. How shall I make a payment?
Following are the payment options available for your convenience:
- Cash On Delivery (for Pakistan orders only)
- 2checkout (Visa and Masters Debit/Credit Card Accepted)
- Easy Pay ,Online payment( Visa and Masters Debit/Credit Card Option available)
- Bank Transfer
2. Is it safe to use my credit/debit card to make payments?
Yes. All payment information submitted by our customers is kept confidential. All Credit Card and Debit Card payments are processed over a secure encrypted connection, with the highest level of security and confidentiality. Only authorized personnel have the right to access this information
3. What should I do if my payment fails?
In case of a payment failure, make sure the Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e. account details, billing address etc. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your bank account within 7 business days. You can email us at give us a call on 0323 4414447 (between 9:30 am to 4:30 pm on working days) with your order number for any clarification.
4. How do I pay Cash on Delivery (COD)?
You can pay through Cash on Delivery (COD) for transactions up to Rs. 50,000. Once all items you wish to purchase have been added to your cart, follow the steps below to pay with COD:
- Place order as prescribed in ‘How to place an order’.
- In the Payment Information form, select ‘Cash on Delivery’
- On delivery of the product, you’ll be asked for the required amount in cash a receipt will be provided along with your purchase.
5. In how many destinations is COD service available?
The COD service is available all over Pakistan. COD is not available internationally.
6. How do I pay by Easypay?
There are 3 methods of using the Easypay payment method:
If you have have a easy paisa mobile account enter the account details to proceed. You will get a message on your mobile to confirm the payment. Security pin verification is done in next step. Once the transaction is completed you will get a notification via sms and email both
Easy Paisa shop
You can shop online even if you don’t have a credit account or a account number. At the checkout select pay at Easy Paisa shop. Enter your mobile number and email address. A token number will be generated and will be sent on the given mobile number and email address. You can go and make the payment against the issued token at any of the 65000 Easypaisa shops across Pakistan. Use “Easypay” as Company name. Once the payment is done you and the seller both will get a transaction successful message on the provided mobile numbers.
You can use any bank debit/ credit card of VISA or MASTER to make payment on our website. At checkout choose Easy Pay and choose the option of Debit / Credit card. Enter your details. Once the payment is through both the buyer and seller will receive the payment notification
7. What is the payment clearance time required for Easy Pay option?
Mobile Account: In few hours
Easy Paisa shop: 1 working day
Debit/Credit Card: Transaction clearance takes 4 working days excluding Saturdays and Sundays. The day payment is made in not counted in 4 days clearance time.
8. What percentage is deducted by Easypaisa upon using any of the above mentioned payment methods?
Mobile Account: 1%
Easy Paisa shop: 2%
Debit/Credit Card: 2.95%
1. What is the delivery time?
Shoes are hand embroidered and hand made. Usually shoes are made on order therefore delivery time may vary. Local Order delivery takes 2-3 days, depending on the size and availability of the product. Orders are processed within 48 hours.Products not in stock will take up to 14 working days or longer Timely delivery is subject to availability of stocks and payment authorisations. In certain cases, we might request for some form of payment verification or source in order to process the order.
2. What are the delivery charges for local and international orders?
CHAPTER 13 provides Free shipping Across Pakistan on orders above 6000/- PKR International delivery charges can be checked from the calculation bar at the checkout by inserting the location.
3. Does the price of the order include shipping?
No. Delivery charges are Rs. 250/- For international orders, shipping charges are mentioned separately as a part of order on the check-out page. Final amount charged will include shipping charges.
4. How do I check the delivery status?
On dispatch, you will be provided a Tracking ID for your order through email and SMS. You can log on to Leopards Courier, Blue-ex Courier, TCS and Skynet websites for local and international order respectively, insert your tracking ID and track your order.
5. What manner of shipping do you use?
Actual delivery time is: Local – 2-3 working days if in stock and for international its 7-8 working days.
6. How many times will the courier agent attempt to deliver my order in case I am unavailable to receive it?
Our delivery agents make two attempts to deliver a parcel. Kindly ensure that the address, country and area code is mentioned clearly while placing an order. On the second failed attempt, the item will be returned to us.