How to choose the right formal shoes for the Festive Season
- Consider the formality of the event. For more formal occasions like weddings or upscale parties, opt for classic and polished styles like oxfords and lace ups. Semi-formal events may allow for more versatility, including loafers or Peshawaris and Kohatis
- Coordinate the color of your shoes with your outfit. Black shoes are a safe choice for formal occasions, while brown or greys can be more versatile for semi-formal events.
- Make it fun and let your shoes do the talking. Select from our wide range of statement shoes like Gul e Daudi or French Garden
- Consider the detailing on the shoes and the venue. If the venue is outdoor consider wearing close shoes like Mules, Pumps or Loafers. If its indoors you can do with Kohalpuris, Sandals Chappals or even Khussas.
- Choose shoes that reflect your personal style. While it's essential to consider the formality of the event, incorporating your personal taste will ensure you feel confident and comfortable. Make a show stopping entry with our Italian Gardens Loafers
- Suede or velvet can be suitable for certain festive events, but be mindful of the weather and the formality of the occasion.
- Rexines are the safest options for all occasions as they are easy to carry and clean. Check out our Shine Out Collection
- Always prioritize comfort, especially if you anticipate spending a significant amount of time on your feet during the event. That is why we sell flat shoes and/or add as little as 0.5 inches heel
- Ensure that the shoes fit well and are made from quality materials to prevent discomfort.
- Try wearing shoes at home before the event to make it adapt your feet shape.
- Invest in high-quality shoes that are well-crafted and durable. Quality shoes not only look better but also tend to be more comfortable and last longer.
- Quality can be found in local made in Pakistan shoes as well. It doesn’t necessarily have to be imported or expensive shoes.
- Consider the season and weather. In colder months, you may opt for closed shoes, while in warmer weather, breathable materials or open styles like loafers may be more appropriate.
- Choose shoes that reflect your personal style. While it's essential to consider the formality of the event, incorporating your personal taste will ensure you feel confident and comfortable.
- Ensure your shoes are well-maintained. Clean and polish them before the event to ensure they look their best.
- Always clean and keep the formal shoes back wrapped in a shoe box to ensure longer life and prevent any embellishment from fading away.
- Keep the formal shoes in a dust bag to minimize the exposure to dust and maximize the shoes life.
By considering these factors, you can select formal shoes that not only suit the festive occasion but also complement your overall style and comfort preferences.